Our survey data management services support our clients and the research community to:
- Increase the impact of survey data through responsible and appropriate sharing of data archives for secondary analysis
- Create robust risk management frameworks that balance the needs of researchers, with privacy and ethical considerations
- Develop research plans that clearly identify how survey data will be managed, used and disseminated
- Manage access to, and release of, survey data for secondary analysis
- Monitor approved research projects to ensure compliance with the conditions of data release, including appropriate reporting of data and data destruction
- Deliver comprehensive technical and plain language reports on survey methodology and supporting meta data
- Ensure compliance with legal, statutory, ethical and funding body requirements regarding the storage and retention of survey data.