Social Research Interviewers
- Your opportunity to contribute to social change and community development
- Casual hours of employment in a professional role that provides flexibility to suit your lifestyle
- Pay rates above the industry award, with opportunities for advancement
- Fringe CBD location close to public transport and the Vic Market
The Social Research Centre is a leading industry service provider in the social research space conducting telephone surveys with people across the country. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a casual role that provides insights into how Australians think and feel about important social issues.
We have several vacant positions within our interviewing team for those motivated and ready to experience a job providing a rare and compelling sense of purpose Our interviewers generally work between 12 – 20 hours per week depending on project requirements, including evening and weekend shifts.
What you'll be doing
- Calling members of the community to gain their interest in participating in our research.
- Conducting surveys on a range of topics and issues including National Health, Community Attitudes, Immigration and Graduate Satisfaction.
- Conversing with diverse groups in the community about challenging and emotive issues
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A desire to work in a professional role that contributes to the wellbeing of Australian people.
- Strong communication skills.
- Resilience when navigating challenging and emotional situations.
- The willingness to work under pressure whilst maintaining high standards of performance.
What we offer
- An opportunity to join a renowned market leader in the Social Research Industry
- A supportive, development focused culture with ongoing mentorship.
- Access to exciting internal opportunities for career progression.
- MUST be available to work 3 evenings per week (4:30 - 8:30pm) as well as 1 weekend day (11:00am - 5:00pm) - this is a position requirement
- Must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold valid Australian working rights.
How to apply:
If this sounds right for you, respond to the application questions below and attach your résumé and cover letter
Please note that applications that do not include the required documents and answers to the below questions will not be considered. For more information please contact Ben at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Social Research Centre values diversity; when looking for people to join our organisation we invite you to feel accepted to come as you are. We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies, thank you.