Closing Date: 18 January 2018
- Use your end-to-end payroll skills in this busy and varied role
- Part-time opportunity (22.8 hours per week)
- CBD location, close to public transport
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Payroll Coordinator to join our busy organisation in a part-time capacity. Reporting to the Accountant, this position will provide quality end-to-end payroll services to the organisation. In addition, you will provide finance support as required.
Please note this is a part-time role (22.8 hours per week). These days could be worked as three full days or four part-days between Monday and Thursday each week.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing fortnightly casual staff (between 100-300 staff) and permanent staff (approx. 85 staff) payroll
- Adding and maintaining employee payroll records in Pronto
- Superannuation administration and payments
- Visa checking and requirements
- Centrelink payments and requirements
- Award and Enterprise Agreement interpretation
- Processing variations (role, time fraction, salary)
- Processing termination payments
- Support year-end processing
- Payroll reporting as required
- Credit card processing and reconciliation
- Staff expense claim reimbursements.
To be successful, you will possess:
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience in a hands-on end-to-end payroll role
- Proven experience or a demonstrated understanding of payroll processes
- Demonstrated experience using payroll packages (Pronto highly desirable)
- Experience in interpreting Awards and Enterprise Agreements
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Service oriented with a demonstrated ability to build and foster effective working relationships
- A ‘can do’ attitude and genuine willingness to take on a broad range of tasks
- Excellent PC skills with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
To apply for this position:
Please send your resume and cover letter addressed to Kellie Hayes, HR Manager at email@example.com or via the upload form below. Please note that applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
For further information or a copy of the position description, please contact Jessica Tekin, HR Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies/candidate referrals, thank you.