Learning & Development Manager
Closing Date: 02 February 2018
- Key Leadership Position
- Influence and drive culture
- North Melbourne location – across from the Queen Victoria Market
In 2018 we are undertaking considerable investment in our training materials, and are seeking someone with expertise in developing high quality training materials who is passionate about building learning & development programs from the ground up.
The Learning & Development Manager will join the Call Centre Management team to manage Learning & Development within Operations. This role will focus on the delivery and maintenance of induction and ongoing training, as well as monitoring the workforce for additional training needs.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in facilitating classroom training, ideally in a call centre environment, as well as the ability to develop and write training programs and content using best in-class learning & development principles. As this role will manage the Learning Management System you will also be responsible for developing, designing and managing online eLearning, assessments, video and other media. Proven experience in developing these materials and working with a Learning Management System are essential.
The ideal candidate is someone who is hands-on in their approach in supporting the centre at large, and have a strong focus on finding innovative ways to make training more effective and engaging for our staff and workplace.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate induction training for new staff
- Facilitate module-based training for existing staff
- Evaluate and assess training performance, identifying opportunities for improvement and further training needs
- Develop and maintain training content, documents and materials using a variety of mediums and methods
- Maintain and manage Learning Management System
- Manage the completion of any self-paced based training
- Reporting on learning and development metrics and initiatives
Key Selection Criteria:
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment or higher
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a learning and development role
- Experienced in designing, delivering & evaluating blended learning solutions
- Experienced in the coordination of learning programs
- LMS administration experience
- Experience in videography, video and photo editing
- Experience in facilitating training and training materials
- Experience in writing training materials
- Experience in a Call Centre environment ideally in the Market Research Industry
- Very strong inter-personal skills (motivating/training/mentoring staff)
- Very strong presentation and documentation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please note that due to the nature of the Call Centre, occasional out of hours and weekend work may be required.
To apply and for more information:
Please submit your resume and cover letter addressing the key selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the application form below. Applications will be accepted until 5pm on Friday 2 February 2018. Please note that applications that do not address the role's key selection criteria will not be considered.
You must have full working rights in Australia to be eligible to apply.
We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies, thank you.