Executive Assistant / Office Manager
Closing Date: 31 January 2018
- Work with industry experts in the social research space
- Support delivery of research that has an impact on social policy in Australia
- Desirable CBD location close to Flagstaff station
We are seeking an Executive Assistant/Office Manager to provide administrative and operational support to our Executive team and the wider company. The position manages the day-to-day administrative functions of our company’s office sites, provides front desk and reception relief, and assists with other various office support and administration duties. This is a rare administrative opportunity in our business that takes charge of our administrative functions and provides key support to our executive team.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing executive support to the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer and other executive team members including diary management and stakeholder communications
- Meeting coordination, including agenda and minutes
- Office management, including building repairs and maintenance, contract record keeping, supply requisitions, supplier agreements, and OH+S
- Providing corporate travel assistance for the executive team
- Preparation and management of events and other functions
- Providing research support, including proofing proposals, publications and other documents, along with creating presentations and maintaining client records in our CRM
- Providing reception support, including coordinating mail outs and general front-office duties in the absence of our Administration Assistant.
Key Selection Criteria:
- 2+ years’ experience in administration and/or office management for a medium-sized company
- Experience in documentation management and production
- Experience with managing front-desk/reception duties
- Well-rounded computer skills in using Microsoft Office. (Advanced skills in Word and Adobe Acrobat, intermediate to advanced skills in Excel and SharePoint are expected.)
- Excellent analytical and organisation skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, including the ability and experience of working with varying client bases and seniorities
- Be a positive team player with a proactive demeanour and strong work ethic
To apply for this position:
Please send your resume, cover letter, and responses to the Selection Criteria (listed above) to: email@example.com. Please note that applicants who do not address the selection criteria will not be considered.
Applications for this position will be accepted until 5pm Monday 31 January 2018.
For more information or to see the Position Description, please contact Jessica Tekin, Human Resources Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. To be eligible for this position you must have full working rights in Australia.
We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies, thank you.